In the last four months, have you been mastering these 9 essential skills for busy people? If so, you’re now able to . . .
- Sketch out a plan for every day.
- Automate components of your life.
- Estimate the amount of time you need to accomplish a task.
- Delete, diminish, delegate, and delay non-urgent and non-essential items on your list.
- Motivate yourself by matching activities to goals.
- Optimize your time by double-dipping in your goals.
- Batch like tasks.
- Work with your energy levels.
- Adapt to intrusions.
If you still feel too busy, focus on this critical skill for seizing control of your time: